Our experience ranges from working with blue chip US companies through to the UK government and private industry bodies. As a team we individually have experience working for world class organisations such as IBM, Siebel, CWW and Nortel. We’ve also undertaken work for UK organisations such as the CBI and NHS.
Whether you’re a small start-up or a global organisation needing a more focussed and results-oriented approach to your PR programme, we have the expertise to deliver the results you need.
Get in touch
Let us know how we can help your business
CLIENT CASE STUDY KoverNow
KoverNow, an Insuretech start-up that provides consumers with an app-based insurance service, used Ascendant to help increase its online presence via business and technical press coverage, as well as on social media such as LinkedIn, to help it garner traction and brand awareness in the market.
“Ascendant’s media relations, writing and communications services have been of immense help in supporting our business planning and in enabling us to gain recognition from partners, customers and the broader investment and insurance community.”
CLIENT CASE STUDY Akamai Technologies
Our task was to educate analysts, business and consumer audiences in select European territories and industries, building and promoting the brand to ensure Akamai was at the forefront of every conversation.
Over the next 12 years Ascendant positioned Akamai as the leading authority on CDN, Cloud Network and Cloud Security. Constantly reinventing the communications programme as the company evolved from a $328 million to a $2.3 billion turnover global business.
We’d like to think our strategic thinking, combined with the national, international and trade media coverage we generated, supported Akamai with its explosive revenue growth.
How we did it
- Kicked off a high profile 5-year Analyst Relations programme to ‘influence the influencers’
- Provided ‘big picture’ thinking and high level strategy – the quarterly State of the Internet Report initiative established Akamai as a global and trusted de facto industry authority
- Coordinated our European network of partner PR agencies, to deliver an impactful and effective PR program for Akamai across eight markets and territories, ensuring messaging campaigns address both corporate and local sales and marketing needs
- Initiated a powerful ‘Thought Leadership’ content generation programme to identify key issues for industry comment – a process now replicated by US and Asia Pacific teams
- Drove an innovative media relations programme to target Tier 1 and 2 titles and maximise coverage, including inventive messaging to support Akamai appearances at key trade shows like IBC and MWC
- Launched and supported Akamai’s European blog programme
hybris, an SAP company, helps businesses around the globe sell more goods, services and digital content through every touchpoint, channel and device.
Founded in 1995, today hybris is a world-class provider of enterprise-class e-commerce technology. Its commerce software suite helps companies of all sizes execute their direct selling processes – regardless of whether they engage online, on their mobile or in-store. Over 500 companies have chosen hybris to power their business, including global brands such as Avid, Thomson Reuters, 3M, Waterstones, Starbucks, P&G, Levi’s, Toys”R”Us, Nespresso and Lufthansa.
Ascendant was tasked with:
- Putting hybris on the radar of key industry analysts – like Forrester and Gartner
- Gaining visibility in national trade and business media in selected vertical/geographic markets
- Enabling hybris to lead the debate on emerging trends – like multi-channel and mobile commerce – and become a recognised thought leader on the fast changing omnichannel expectations of today’s connected consumers.
“Ascendant has made a tangible difference to our Analyst Relations activities in the last twelve months, with report coverage more than doubling in 2020.
In addition, our analyst interactions, and the strategic use of AR, have also been transformed in the business.”
“Ascendant provided an excellent service for us, dramatically increasing our press coverage and awareness in key industry sectors in the UK, France and Germany. Their understanding of our market and ability to identify news and content to help get us thought leadership was been particularly effective.”
“As our UK and European PR agency partner, Ascendant has been a great strategic asset for Telia Carrier, providing content, input and support for both local and global campaigns. One campaign alone delivered a direct multi-million SEK return on investment.”
“In 2019 we made the decision to bring our PR arrangements in-house. However, we chose to continue to work with Ascendant to provide PR support at our flagship annual customer and trade event, as we felt confident that with their experience with the event they would help ensure great results in 2020.”
“Ascendant has helped expand our coverage and awareness in the UK market and its analyst relations programme has helped us gain international awareness and sales, especially in key markets such as the USA and UK.”